Applications Due March 31, 2018
Applications for the Sackler Institute Award must include the following elements in the following order:
- A face page identifying the applicant, their current position and a 150 word summary of the proposed project.
- A budget page specifying how the money will be allocated, and describing the need and rationale for this support at this point in the applicant’s career.
- A two page biographical sketch of the applicant in the standard NIH grant format.
- A one half-page statement of mentorship arrangements and training goals.
- List other support currently available for salary and research, giving sources and yearly amounts. (Please include any pending support as well as grant applications you plan to submit).
- Research Plan section. (maximum of five pages in total)
- Experimental Design and Methods
- Role of this study in awardee’s plans for future research
- Copies of letters of support from mentors and key collaborators.
- Statement of approval of project and responsibility for ensuing space, personnel and facilities, signed by Department Chairman. Status of IRB and/or IACUC approval for project.
Applications must be in 11 point font or larger with a minimum of one inch margins on all edges of the page. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.